Check this space from time to time to see new recipes posted by the Kutchey Family Market
- Start with cleaned brussel sprouts
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Put cleaned brussel sprouts in a bowl
- Generously drizzle olive oil on them
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder
- Toss to coat
- Lay evenly on a cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
Brussel sprouts will turn a dark brown and a little crispy. Cool a few minutes and enjoy.
- Start with Kutchey green tomatoes (3-4)
- Slice tomatoes about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip each slice in eggwash
- Dredge each slice in seasoned flour or cornmeal (I season with salt, pepper, a little garlic powder and sometimes chili powder)
- Place in a frying pan of oil and fry each side to a light golden brown
- Drain on papertowel
Enjoy with a little ketchup or horseradish sauce for dipping.